This will be my second time hosting a Thankful Thursday Party. I didn't get many link ups last week but I also didn't have many followers. Hopefully this time there will be a few ! I think this is a great way to remind us that though we may be having a bad week there are still many things for us to be thankful for. Whether it is one thing or ten things to be thankful for.
Here are the rules:
1. Please become a follower of my blog or like my facebook page. Either works!
2. Comment on at least to other links. This a is a great way to "meet" new people and promote your blog.
3. Please only link the post and not your entire blog.
4. You can link up recipes and crafts as long as you have what you are thankful for with in that post somewhere.
5. Grab a button or post a link back to my link party somewhere on your blog.
Pretty simple, right?
This week I am thankful for...
My husband has been helping me around the house more, with doing dishes and laundry. It really means a lot to me because I haven't been feeling well.
My very best friend is watching our dog Marley while we are stationed in Korea for two years. This is a huge relief to me because I did not want to give him up. He is a member of our family and we will miss him so much.
My husband will be going on leave next week! I can not wait to spend some quality family time together even if we will be getting ready for our big move.
I lost another pound! I am down 13 pounds so far. I still have more to lose but its a start!
What are you thankful for this week?