For Mother's day we went to Red lobster and my son loved the biscuits. i was really surprised because he is an extremely picky eater. after a lot of searching on Google i finally found a similar recipe. they are really easy to make and just as good as the restaurants biscuits.
*2 1/2 cups Bisquick baking mix
* 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
* 3/4 cup whole milk (that's what the recipe called for but i used 2% and they came out great)
* 2 tbs melted butter
*1/4 tsp garlic powder
*1/4 cup melted butter
*1/2 tsp dried parsley
* dash of salt
Pre heat 400
1. Combine Bisquick, cheddar cheese, milk, 2 tbs melted butter, and 1/4 tsp garlic powder in a medium bowl. Mix well.
2. Drop 1/4 cup portions of dough on to ungreased cookie sheet.
3. Combine 1/4 cup butter, parsley and salt in a small bowl and microwave until melted. Brush over tops of dough.
4. bake 10-14 mins or until tops are light brown. Serve warm.